Uwharrie Capital Corp has a proud History of providing local friends and neighbors, in the Uwharrie Lakes Region, with quality services and individual attention in a genuine, caring manner. As our Banking, Investments, Insurance and Financial Planning businesses continue to grow, we have not forgotten one vital detail: our greatest asset is our people. Our associates provide quality, individualized attention to each customer, and that is still the most important service we have to offer.
If you are in search of a career with a solid, growing financial services company - one that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its associates - we welcome your interest. As we grow, we are looking for qualified, team and customer service-oriented men and women who have a desire to be a part of a bank such as ours.
Uwharrie Capital Corp and our member companies are Equal Opportunity Employers of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination for both applicants and associates.
Because our associates have been an integral part of our success since 1984, we believe in providing them with competitive and equitable incentives. We are continually reviewing and making positive enhancements to our benefits that will enrich an associates total rewards.
Benefits for full-time and eligible part-time Uwharrie Bank associates Include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance* (substantial portion of premium is employer paid)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to help offset health insurance deductible
- 100% employer paid Dental and Vision Care insurance*
- 100% employer paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 100% employer paid Short-Term Disability insurance
- 100% employer paid Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account available to associates to pay for out-of-pocket health care and dependent care expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus / Incentive / Commission Programs
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Education Partnership Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Programs
- Wellness program
*Dependent coverage on health, dental and vision insurance is available at additional cost.
- Uwharrie Bank - Full Time - Sr. Credit Analyst (Albemarle)
- Strategic Investment Advisors - Full Time - Portfolio Administrator
- Uwharrie Bank - Full Time - Account-Executive
Please reference the Position Code above when submitting completed applications.
- Download, print and complete an Employment Application.
If you are unable to view or print the above PDF application click here to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please Note: The free Adobe Acrobat Reader does not allow you to electronically save a completed form or retain your work. Adobe Acrobat 5.0 (or later) is needed if electronically saving a completed pdf form to your computer.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Uwharrie Capital Corp, Uwharrie Bank or Strategic Investment Group, please call 704-983-6181 or Email email@example.com.
Attn: Human Resources,
PO Box 338,
Albemarle, NC 28002
By Fax: 704-991-1217
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / Drug Free Workplace
"The Federal Age Discrimination Employment Act prohibits discrimination with respect to individuals over 40 years of age."
Uwharrie Capital Corp and all member companies are Equal Opportunity Employers of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
This organization does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or status within any other protected groups. No questions on this application are intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
This application will be given every consideration, but our receipt of it does not imply that you will be offered employment. Other reasons may cause us not to hire you. At its own expense, this organization may arrange for a surety bond for each of its employees. Unless your background is acceptable to a surety company (not relative to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or status within any other protected group) it will be difficult to secure this bond and we may be unable to offer employment.
Uwharrie Capital Corp and subsidiary companies participate in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Employment Verification Program.