We believe in making a difference and it all starts with our people. As we grow, we are looking for qualified, team-oriented professionals who share our values and have a desire to make things better. Search here for the latest opportunities to work with us.
Uwharrie Bank and our member companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and makes recruitment, employment, promotional and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination for both applicants and associates.
Benefits for full-time and eligible part-time Uwharrie Bank associates Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Health Insurance* (substantial portion of premium is employer paid).
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to help offset health insurance deductible.
- 100% employer paid Dental and Vision Care insurance*
- 100% employer paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- 100% employer paid Short-Term Disability insurance
- 100% employer paid Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account available to associates to pay for out-of-pocket health care and dependent care expenses.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bonus / Incentive / Commission Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Education Partnership Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Programs
- Wellness program
*Dependent coverage on health, dental and vision insurance is available at additional cost.
Current Openings Apply Online
Printable Employment Application
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Uwharrie Bank or Uwharrie Investment Advisors, please contact us.
Location: 132 North 1st Street, Albemarle, NC 28001
Mailing Address: Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 338, Albemarle, NC 28002
Affirmative Action Employer,
Drug Free Workplace
The Federal Age Discrimination Employment Act prohibits discrimination with respect to individuals over 40 years of age:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity, Know Your Rights
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
N.C. Controlled Substance Examination Regulation Act
Uwharrie Capital Corp and all member companies are Equal Opportunity Employers of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
This organization does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or status within any other protected groups. No questions on this application are intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
This application will be given every consideration, but our receipt of it does not imply that you will be offered employment. Other reasons may cause us not to hire you. At its own expense, this organization may arrange for a surety bond for each of its employees. Unless your background is acceptable to a surety company (not relative to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or status within any other protected group) it will be difficult to secure this bond and we may be unable to offer employment.
Uwharrie Capital Corp and subsidiary companies participate in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify Employment Verification Program.